Fab Posts

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Vegas Affair

Las Vegas. Sin City.  Flashing lights.








It's Friday and I’m on my way to Las Vegas for the first time with my girlfriend Miriam from Los Angeles!  We’re meeting my friend Valerie who’s coming from Philly. I can’t wait to put my inhibitions to the side and let wild Ariane do her thang. My girls are pretty fun/crazy so I can only imagine the shenanigans we’ll get into. I’m also very excited that we’re all single. This trip would be pretty annoying with a girl calling/texting her boyfriend every other minute. We don’t have time for that. 

My sister, Quiana, has been to Vegas multiple times and since I’m going for my birthday, she told me to use that to my advantage wherever I go. Apparently I should be batting my eyes and flirting to the 15th power to get what I want. I do this all the time, so it won’t be a problem. 

My friends and I are city girls. Miriam lives in LA while Valerie lives in Philly. I invited other friends, but they couldn’t make it. I think it’s interesting that my big city girls were able to come to Vegas. I kinda like it, but I REALLY wish my other fab friends could come too. 
So this weekend (Friday-Monday) Vegas will have some sexy, single city ladies who will be celebrating my birthday. Stay tuned to hear about all the trouble that we’ll get into – cant wait!

Fabulously yours,
Ariane Michelle

No comments: