Fab Posts

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Exceedingly Abundantly...

I often think that finding a job in NYC is like finding an apartment or boyfriend. Once you get all three, you're winning! And not Charlie Sheen winning. I don't support him.

Okay okay, I'm sure that many of you know that I stole that boyfriend-apartment-job line from Sex and The City. I can't help it! I've found myself relating almost EVERYTHING to SATC! The best thing about it is that my gfs totally get it! I love them....

So back to what I was saying. I got some awesome news this afternoon that I'll reveal sometime next week and let me just say, next week I'll be celebrating my birthday in style (April 28 - DON'T FORGET IT!)

It's amazing how God works! When you're least expecting it He blesses you! Exceedingly abundantly than what you could EVER imagine.

Great things are in store for me and it's only the beginning...

Fabulously yours,

Ariane Michelle

No comments: