Fab Posts

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wait...whatttt??

I've been blogging a lot lately. My older sister says that I have too many interesting experiences in the city that I should blog more often. Here's one for ya!

On my way home on the train tonight, a couple men (mid 30s) were judging the women on the train and I was sitting right next to them. By the way, they were wearing suits and ties so they weren't bums.

They started talking about each woman on the train and what they'd do to them if they had their way. At first I was like here's another set of lame single guys who have nothing else better to do with their time, no big deal. But then they got very explicit and they knew I could hear them because they kept looking at me and smiling! I was putting my headphones on when one of the guys said something like, "You know, I don't need a woman. I'm just sleeping around till I die! It's fun making them think you're into them when you're not." The other guy agreed and they went on about some nonsense, but I was too disgusted to listen.

As I was getting off the train, the guy who's too good to get married followed me out and said, "Damn that ass is nice! Can I get your number?"

Wait...whatttt??


Fabulously Yours,
Ariane Michelle

1 comment:

TamikkaFaith said...

Uh,no. You should have told him to grow up. Ah prolonged adolescence, will it ever end?